Salt Free Green Alternative to
Conventional Water Conditioning
- Revolutionizing the water treatment industry
- Creates fluidity of the media bed
- Extends contaminant removal capacity; Requires less regenerations
- Significant reduction of water use
- Backwash flow rate reductions of at least 30%.
- Improved system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems.
- Provides greater "lift" and "action" throughout the entire width of the mineral tank during a backwash cycle
ChemSorb® Filter Granules
- Removes sediment and turbidity
- Made from all-natural zeolite found in the Western US
- Physically filters and traps the suspended solids.
- High flow rate capacity
- Cost-effective replacement for sand, garnet & multi-media
- Reduces backwash frequency
- Requires less backwash water
- Superior filtration performance down to the 5 micron level
- Removes a wide range of colloidal and soluble, inorganic metallic, contaminants
- Removes up to 98% of inorganic water-soluble heavy metals
- Removes chlorine, iron, and hydrogen sulfide
- Controls scale, bacteria and algae
- Improves beverage taste
- Extends the life of the carbon.
- Results in more compact and more economical systems.
- Extends the life and improves the performance of expensive membranes, resins and system components.
- Contains no chemicals and are 100% recyclable
- Non-toxic, completely safe
- Safer for the environment
- Meets EPA and FDA standards for levels of zinc and copper in potable water
Premium Coconut Shell
- Premium carbon for residential or commercial drinking water treatment applications.
- Coconut Shell carbon performs better than standard
- Carbon "charcoal" filtering media in removing chlorine and Volatile Organic Compounds ( VOCs ).
- Coconut Shell carbon is an excellent filtration media, having high density with a balanced pore structure for efficient absorption.
- Most common application for an activated carbon is to remove unpleasant taste such as taste of chlorine from drinking water.
- Coconut Shell carbon media can stand up to backwashing
High Quality Quartz
- Is the most widely used and maximum water
- Purification material in water treatment industry at present
- It is a kind of silicate mineral, which is hardness, wear-resisting and stable in chemical properties
- High economic benefits
- Long life cycle
- Suitable for use in single and double filters, filter, and ion exchange equipment
High Grade Silica
- Silica sand enhances the mechanical filtration properties of multi-media filters
- Durable material with long life and temperature range
- Sub-Angular shape enhances filtration properties
- Ideal for non-silica sensitive sub-fill requirements
- High Density
Learn More About...
- To take advantage of our FREE water test, click here.
- To contact someone from Renegade Water, click here.
- To learn more about how hard water affects your daily life, click here.
- To learn more about water filtration systems, click here.
- To learn more about drinking water systems, click here.